- Soak black beans overnight or for 12 hours. Boil beans until tender in salted water, strain, cool and set aside.
- Grill corn until a little charred – cut the kernels off and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl add tomatoes, onion, coriander, cold grilled corn, cold black beans and 50ml rape seed oil, lime juice, fish sauce, cumin and set aside.
- Season pork chop and grill on BBQ until done. Top with black bean and corn salsa then enjoy!
- Recipes by Eastern Seaboard Bar and Grill
- 4 pork chops with flap intact
- 2 ears of corn
- 200g black beans
- 2 tomatoes diced
- 50g coriander chopped
- 1 small red onion diced and rinsed
- 2g cumin
- 10ml lime juice
- 10ml fish sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 100ml rape seed oil