- Preheat top grill of oven at 200 degrees celsius.
- Split prawns from tail to head and remove intestinal tract. Add garlic, chilli and parsley to melted butter. Toss prawns in olive oil and place in roasting pan. Place in top of oven till halfway done.
- Take out and pour butter mix over prawns. Place back in oven till cooked.
- Serve with wedges of lemon and crusty bread to mop up delicious juices.
- Recipes by Eastern Seaboard Bar and Grill
- 1kg whole Dublin Bay prawns
- 4 cloves of garlic diced
- 3 chillies seeded and diced
- 50g parsley
- 100ml olive oil
- 100ml melted butter
- 1 lemon cut into wedges oil